Friday, September 1, 2017

Day 1 of #thedailymarker30day and #STAMPtember




Hello Friends,

This is going to be a fabulous month!  Today is day 1 of the The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge.  Have you heard of the Coloring Challenges by the fabulous and super talented Kathy Racoosin?  Her coloring challenges are what got me started on Instagram.  She's so encouraging and so is the coloring community on Instagram.  I've made so many wonderful and inspirational friends and I will forever be grateful to Kathy Racoosin!   Be sure to check it out and if you want to join, just color something up and post it on Instagram with the hashtag like this: #thedailymarker30day There are even prizes!

#thedailymarker30day


Another fabulous thing about September is the annual Simon Says Stamp celebration "STAMPtember".  I helped spread the word about the #Simonsaysstamp annual #STAMPtember celebration and received this "You Got This" stamp set for free!  There are so many awesome and encouraging sentiments.  This stamp set and many more new stamps are available for purchase on the Simon Says Stamp website, my "go to" company for many of the supplies that I use in my card making and scrapbooking.

I love how using the distress mosaic glaze makes the water in the bucket look like real water.  I really love all of the animals and flowers stamps from Art Impressions.  They are so easy and fun to use on these watercolor cards.  Hope you like it.

Art Impressions

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...