Sunday, August 20, 2017

Watercolor Wednesdays August 18, 2017


This is my interpretation of Art Impression's Creator Bonnie Krebs' Watercolor Wednesdays on YouTube .  I changed mine to have two pots and a birdhouse instead of three pots like Bonnie did.  I also changed two of the colors.

I realized after I completed the card that the birdhouse doesn't really is a little bit too small for the bird so I decided to call it a hummingbird birdhouse.  I do have lots of hummingbirds in my back yard here in Las Vegas.  I keep two feeders full of sugar water year round and my hummingbirds never fly anywhere else for the winter.  One of my feeders is outside of my kitchen window and I get to see hummingbirds all the time.

Check out Bonnie's YouTube video and try it yourself.  You will love how easy and fun these watercolor cards are to make.


💙💙💙

Guest Designing for Art Impressions March 31, 2024

  Hello, It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I get to be a guest designer on the Art Impressions blog this weekend and was insp...